If your housing corporation has a water rate per person and the number of people living in your apartment changes, you can use this form to change the rate.
Please notice that:
- When moving in or out you must notify your service company
- Some housing corporations have a mandatory water rate even if the apartment is empty
- You can calculate your new rent/maintenance charge yourself. If you want a new payment sheet, inform us in the further information section.
- When using an e-invoice or direct payment the rate will change in the next month’s bill if you notify us before the 25th day of the previous month.
- If your housing corporation has a water rate by use and you want to know the current water meter reading e.g. when your tenant leaves, inform us in the further information section. If your water meter is in a easily readable place, you can give us the reading yourself. If not, the service company may charge you a fee for the reading.